Friday, December 11, 2009

A SMILE WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS


You know the quote "HARD WORK PAYS OFF"?, its so true. I realized it Wednesday Evening when I had went to my school to pick up the rest of my credits for finishing school. It meant so much to me I couldn't do anything but smile and shed a few tears, because it was just hard work, I was on the verge of giving up more than 6x and saying FORGET IT ALL!! But for some reason I could not find it in me to just give up. The little fight in me kept pushing like a determined soldier or a determined football player getting into the end zone, it all payed off, a big sigh of relief released from my breath to breathe in a new level a new struggle a new mission to embark, with the lord by my side and fight anything is possible, so I tell my viewers reading this DO NOT GIVE UP, KEEP FIGHTING, KEEP PUSHING, IT WONT COME FAST @ ALL, ITS GONNA TAKE A VERY LONG TIME, PATIENCE IS THE KEY OF LIFE, WHEN IT COMES IT FEELS SO AMAZING, IT'S UNEXPLAINABLE, TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!!! MUCH LOVE EVERYONE.

2:13 - 2:50 was the expression I felt, I knew how Chris Gardner felt in this scene right here, I knew the joy bursting out his soul, THE HAPPINESS!!



TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment