Friday, December 18, 2009

OFF THE WALL

Tonight I was cordially invited to Conveyer x Vans Vault x Fred Segal's Party, which made me anticipate. Reasoning being is since October I've been hitting up basically a lot of Album Release Parties and other functions. So this was something new to me a new vibe. I really enjoyed myself tho, everything was VERY (and when I have it capitalized I'm telling the truth)..... It was VERY creatively put together, I was VERY impressed and ammused how the set up was from the Vans Truck with the Ramp, to the Gift Bags, to the BIG GIANT VAN SHOES to the whole waffle on the stick, just amazing. Oh and of course you already know the DRINKS WERE AT HAND AND SO WERE THE GORGEOUS LADIES LOL, thanks to the bro JAC and others for everything, appreciate it. CHECK THE PIX GUYS!

TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment