Monday, December 14, 2009

INSPIRED

Today I finally had a chance to go see Norman Maxwell and get some insight on my future and some advice for me to uphold as I continue and venture into my field of ART. Norman gave me great advice, he said what I thought he was going to say, I just wanted to hear it come out his mouth because he's living the dream. He told me "It's not easy @ all, nothing is going to be handed to me, what people don't realize is to be an artist you have to have a mind of a hustler, got to go out there and get it, keep pushing it, if you don't do that your shit out of luck", and he also said that "always get a side thing going, just to keep me well grounded in life and so I can be stable as a citizen in this country and also that to not give up on what I want, fight for my dreams, never give up on something you love". Great advice given to me, I'm taking it in with all the other wise advice blessed to be given to my knowledgeable mind. The part that got me throughout this whole discussion is that he told me to show him some art and he'll see if I could do some future projects with him, I'm excited, hungry, and determined, most importantly INSPIRED

MY FAVORITE (DETERMINED TO GET THIS GOOD!)


NORMAN MAXWELL


TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment