Monday, December 14, 2009

LOST TREASURE

So Sunday, I was cleaning out my room to just get alot of unneeded stuff out the house and have some available space to do what I want with it, and then I came across a D.J. A.M./ Travis Barker Mixtape that has not been unwrapped, I remember receiving it at my old job (Urban Outfitters) it was all over the breakroom, I liked their mixes so I snatched one. At that time I did not have a Laptop or access to a computer, so I kept it safely put up somewhere for when I finally bought one. Months went buy I forgot it was in my drawer because I put it up so well, and I had finally got my Laptop. A month in a half later D.J. A.M. tragically dies. December comes and i find the mixtape CRAZY! I'm keeping this mixtape locked and sealed forever. Would you think it would be a coincidence for me not to had opened it? HMMM I DON'T KNOW! But I'm sure glad I did'nt!


R.I.P. D.J. A.M.

TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment