Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MIND OF CUDI

WOW, so I just posted a post about Vampire Weekend and how I grew to be a well dedicated fan, expressed my respect for their music and why it plays a major part in my life with music. SOOOOO was it a coincidence that I find one of my new favorite rap artist freestyling/ rapping over a Vampire Weekend beat? Did Kid Cudi share the same vision that I had when I was posting about how I respected their music? Or am I just thinking to much of it? And I'm tripping, Kid Cudi just liked the catchy beat LOL. I don't know but to me we shared the same mindset when it comes to Vampire Weekend and their catchy tunes. Here's the track I keep babbling about ha, its a new track from Kid Cudi, its called "Cudderisback" and he's freestyling off the Ottoman beat from Vampire Weekend of course, CHECK IT OUT!

KiD CuDi – Cudderisback

No comments:

Post a Comment