Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS

I always feel like I have this weird connection with Kid Cudi, like he experienced what I've been through all my passed life, all the verses he raps on this song is what I have experienced in the passed, what I went through as a growing male, that's why it's my favorite song on the album, my favorite song because it expresses the old me so clear, have you ever heard a song that explained who you were as a person? If you have doesn't it feel crazy, like wow this man from Cleveland doesn't no shit about me, doesn't know I exist in this world, but knows about my life that I lived. MUSIC is so POWERFUL, powerful that it can travel to so many people that embraced what they write about.

Anyways, Kid Cudi released his video for "Pursuit Of Happiness", it's a real VIBE like video, I think you'll enjoy it, you will see DRAKE in it all through out the video with Cudi and CONSEQUENCE once. Look at the girl before Consequence tho, OMG she is so gorgeous hahahahahaha, but yeah ENJOY THE VIDEO, but most importantly ENJOY listening to my PAST unraveled in a song!



TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA

1 comment:

  1. ahhh i didn't connect. maybe cause i had no night terrors. Love the beat tho

    ReplyDelete