Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ON THE RUN?

So as I was proceeding to handle my duties at the Post Office and do some last minute shopping for Christmas, I noticed a repeated annoying noise, I look up.. It's L.A.P.D. They've been following me since I got passed Jefferson and followed me all the way until I got across the street from the Post Office. Very strange indeed lol, was it the way I was dressed, the tattoos, the bags I had with me, or was it because they sensed the POPULAR THUG in me HAHAHA! whatever the case may be, they was on my shit tough. I snagged some pictures of them leaving me when they seen where I was going, kind of hard to see but I circled the area's to show the helicopter's location. I didn't want to snag a pic when they were right above me because then I probably would have been arrested and they probably would have smashed my camera HAHAHA SMH!


TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment