Friday, June 4, 2010

THE MADBURY CLUB

One day browsing through Hypebeast I came across a young man's clothing brand. His name was Phil and his brand is Award Tour http://www.theawardtour.com/ By looking at his tees I knew he was an inspiration from the start but my reading through his blog and looking at his artwork I became a fan OFF TOP a man of such character and grace it inspired me to continue my journey of being a designer and streetwear artist myself. To catch you guys up on what Phil has in store is a video showing off his new masterpiece called THE MADBURY CLUB, check his site and learn more about it, here is a video to start you off. ENJOY! BECAUSE I SHORE HAVE HAD THE JOY OF ENJOYING HIS VISION!


The Madbury Club! from The Madbury Club on Vimeo.

TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment