Monday, June 28, 2010

I ASK YOU POEM

Do you really respect me as a friend after all my flaws and sins? All my
mistakes that will never be corrected til the end? I ask you do you still love
me from the day I impacted yo life? Can you really see me in the future with
kids and wife? While everybody in a fantasy I just wanted a life to live, never
wanted the attention just wanted the gig, can I live? Without being so fucking
Cliche, withoutpoppin all the pills and smoking anything just to stray away! I
ask you would you love me being goofy and little old me without having to act
something that I never wanted to be?
I ASK YOU....

Just a little something I came up with while I was thinking bout life and how its affected me as a growing adult!

TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment