Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BACK IN THE DAY


On a early weekend I had helped my Mother move into her new domain, while we gasp tiring air and gather our breaths with family and friends, we go through old books and memorabilia to feel that Natural Nostalgia. Then I came across a black folder..... It's my old drawing book back when I was 6 - 12 years of age. It brought back so many memories and my artwork has came a long way. Errors fixed, lines becoming neater, shading coming more to life, it was an awesome journey to be in a 12 year relationship with ART. Here are some photos of my old artwork when I was young and on the grind just to get a compliment from my Mother haha (that was good enough for me, when I did not really care if it was good enough for anyone else just compliments from my loved ones was good enough). And as I sat in the empty house of my Mothers I had got the same compliments from the same people which made the moment that much GOLDEN!

ENJOY ;)!


TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment