Monday, October 19, 2009

PURSUIT OF HAPPYNESS

So im surfing the web to find something that can catch my attention and I came across this (you may say I was lucky to come across or say wow thats a true blessing you found that) to me im just glad I got to watch it and intake my favorite actors words and display and save them in my knowledge, his words of wisdom kind of made me feel guilty when im sitting around surfing the web, eating, lounging, when while im doing that I could be working while im doing all that. Just by watching this video makes me change my aspect a little bit, this video is the reason I made this blog, even tho I chose PLAN B rather than A like he said not to, my PLAN B is basically my PLAN A just revised, thanx WILL for the input and thanx "themindguru" for posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment