Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HELLO WORLD


Im baaaaaaaaccckkk lol, MISS ME? you should, I know some who actually followed my blog were wondering where I been or what happened, or some probably just didnt give a fuck hahaha, but uuhhh I had some thinking and some maturing to do, I felt the trilogy I had begun was rushed, had alot of thought put in but not enough learning from the standpoint I was in, which made me look back and realize I was going @ it all wrong, and was rushing to show what I was made of not using one the main keys of life PATIENCE.

Making this blog will show the path to my new future, my maturing personality mixed with a mixture of my goofyness I still have haha, and anything that has a connection to my life, and my future artwork (I would love to get your opinions). HOPE YOU LIKE IT

TILL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment