Thursday, March 4, 2010

HIDDEN ART


When you hit your teenage years Clean Shoes was always a necessity. You could not be caught with dirty shoes walking to school, the mall, out to the movies, etc. For the fear of getting talked about, embarrased, or just being insecure. But cut all that shit just invision the dirt and the wrinkles with your outfit..... fuck all the insecurity, forget all the eyes looking at you.... just invision the beat up shoe and the shoe itself, look how beautiful it looks, how ARTSY it is... I've been on the Hypebeast Blog (http://www.hypebeast.com/) lately and they've been postin up beat up shoes and how better it looks from a fresh new shoe.. I'ts crazy how it look that much better, I had to share the vision I had it was just crazy. Now I can careless bout fucking up some Jays or some all white shoes; I guess you got to realy be mature and really have that 3rd eye to focus on something beautiful!
TIL NEXT TIME AMERICA!

No comments:

Post a Comment